3D Wall Thickness Checking and Analysis software – GeomCaliper for CATIA V5 and Creo Prametric
GeomCaliper is an innovative tool that facilitates measurement and checking of wall thickness on 3D models. GeomCaliper enables acceleration of the design review process for manufacturability. Unlike traditional measurement tools, GeomCaliper is fast and easy to use. Once you start using GeomCaliper, you’ll realize that checking thickness can be made really easy as well as quick.
GeomCaliper for CATIA V5 Demo
GeomCaliper for Creo Parametric Demo
The traditional methods of 3D wall thickness analysis are tedious and time consuming. Many time it provides erroneous results. GeomCaliper is simple, easy to use, fast, and accurate tool.
- Ray and Rolling ball available for checking wall thickness
- Easy to locate critical thickness areas
- Advanced visualization for easy interpretation of results
- Ability to clip model at any section
- Dynamic thickness display at point click
- Compute thickness at selected region
- Integrated with major CAD systems
- Ability to ignore small thickness at edges
- Create Customized reports in XML / HTML format
- Quick and easy means of checking Design for manufacturing
- Savings in downstream costs
- Improved part quality, which is taken care at design stage
- Improved design productivity and ease of use
Download updated version:
For PTC Creo Parametric : GeomCaliper for Pro/ENGINEER ver 2.4 SP8 is now available with support on Creo Parametric 3.0.